Lip Balm Crafting Kit - Lip Balm Filling Tray and Spatula - BPA Free - 50 Empty Lip Balm Tubes with Caps (Clear) - 3/16 Oz (5.5 ml) - 50 Writeable and 50 Printed Stickers - Make Natural Lip Balm - DIY
★★★★★ ★★★★★ 1760 Reviews
+ Free US Shipping
Get it between Thu, Oct 6 - Tue, Oct 11
- DIY LIP BALM CONTAINER KIT - This kit contains 50 Transparent White Lip Balm Container Tubes that can be used to make your own lip balm chapsticks. Each Lip Balm Container has a twist mechanism and a cap and can contain 3/16 Oz (5.5 ml) of lip balm. This kit is made from BPA Free material.
- EASY FILLING TRAY AND SPATULA - The Lip Balm Crafting Kit also includes an easy to use Filling Tray and Spatula. Simply insert all 50 empty Lip Balm Tubes into the Filling Tray and start pouring. Use the Spatula to spread your lip balm mixture evenly. Let it dry and you're done.
- LOTS OF DIY FUN - Making your own lip balm is a lot of fun! You can find many lip balm recipes online, with all sorts of natural, organic flavours and colors. Depending on the ingredients, lip balm can be used to moisturize and relieve chapped or dry lips in the winter or as a sunscreen in the summer.
- LABELS INCLUDED - Each of the 50 Lip Balm Container Tubes can be labelled. You can choose between 2 types of labels: writeable and printed. Use the writeable labels to personalize your Lip Balm Containers or choose the printed labels for that classic lip balm look.
- SAVE MONEY - Did you know that you can save up to 90% by making your own chapsticks? Homemade Lip Balm Tubes cost around $0.23 apiece, but Lip Balm that you buy in the store cost between $2 and $3 apiece or more!