Kent 10T Graphite and Tortoiseshell Large Wide Tooth Comb - Rake Comb Hair Detangler / Wide Tooth Comb for Curly Hair - Beard Combs/Hair Comb Hair Care Detangling Comb - Hair Comb for Men Hair Supplies
- Dresser size: 7.75 Inch Wide teeth comb for a daily hair care. This wide-tooth comb is designed to painlessly glide through hair without pulling, preventing breakage and without scratching the scalp. Easily detangles all hair types. Eliminate knots and tangles effortlessly from natural, thick, wavy and curly hairs, It will help style the hair without losing volume. Rounded tips for sensitive scalps
- Effortless glide: This saw cut, fine toothed comb, is hand polished and buffed to create soft rounded teeth that will stimulate your scalp or skin. Microscopically smooth teeth stimulate the natural oils inside the hair cuticles as your hair is combed, flexible, durable and waterproof
- Handmade Kent comb: Handmade from a large sheets of cellulose acetate rather than being molded. This material is tactile, flexible and strong, a non-petroleum based derived from plants that has been found to create less static in hair, and is saw-cut to ensure a smooth surface that will not pull or snag hair follicles
- Daily hair care: Large wide tooth detangler comb, very flexible, long lasting, hand saw-cut by special circular saws and hand polished, good to spread natural oil from scalp to hair when combing, improve blood circulation and reduce hair loss. Great shower comb for women and men to detangle curly hair when shampoo or applying conditioner
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Kent is the world's oldest brush manufacturer Since 1777. Proudly displaying the Royal Warrant of the Queen. We guarantee you’ll love our product! We offer a 100% money back guarantee to all our customers. No questions asked. If you are not thrilled with your purchase, please contact us!!, we will give you an exchange or a refund
ABOUT KENT'S HANDMADE COMBS: Kent Handmade Combs for Men and Women Range are of excellent quality. Kent hand sawn combs are cut from large sheets of cellulose acetate rather than moulded, producing a truly gentle comb whereas moulded combs often snag and damage the hair. This material is tactile, flexible and strong. They glide effortlessly through hair without scratching to damaging the hair or scalp. Kent combs have rounded teeth which ensure a smooth and comfortable action. The range includes designs for thick and fine hair, in varying sizes, for both men and women. About Kent: Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes is the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer and has maintained its British traditions of producing the world's finest hairbrushes and combs ever since. Making the best quality brushes for over 230 years and creating over 250 products. Quality, design and attention to detail go into each brush. They have been the holders of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation.Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly lines, they are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand.