Everyone 3-in-1 Soap, Body Wash, Bubble Bath, Shampoo, 32 Fl Ounce (Pack of 2), Vanilla and Lavender, Coconut Cleanser with Organic Plant Extracts and Pure Essential Oils (Packaging May Vary)
- Contains: (2) 32 Fl Ounce 100% Recycled Plastic Bottles of Everyone 3in1 Vanilla and Lavender Soap. For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. New Look, Same Great Product
- Scent: Everyone 3in1 Vanilla and Lavender Soap celebrates the powerful calming nature of lavender pure essential oil alongside the sultry sweetness of vanilla essence. Give yourself a moment of peace and give your hair, skin, and body a deep clean
- Use: Our 3in1 Soap is a powerful do-it-all cleanser that will give you a refresh from head to toe. Whether as a body wash, shampoo, or bubble bath, the creamy sweetness of vanilla and the relaxing essence of lavender will swirl you and your senses into a nourishing clean for your hair and skin
- Clean Promise: Everyone 3in1 Soap is EWG verified, GMO free, cruelty free, gluten free, triclosan free, and synthetic fragrance free
- Zero Waste Mission: In 2019, we diverted 90% of our waste from landfills. Our packaging is made from recycled material. We always use 100% recyclable packaging for order shipping
This is not your average soap. Everyone 3 in 1 Soaps combine gentle coconut cleansers, organic plant extracts, and vitamins E and B5 to nourish skin and hair while cleansing it of the day’s dirt and impurities. We know life gets crazy, that’s why our convenient 3-in-1 soaps work great as a shampoo, body wash, bubble bath, and even shave gel for a simplified routine. Plus, less bottles mean less plastic. At EO Products, we believe the best resources come from nature. That is why we are committed to our zero-waste mission. Our products are always made with reduction and repurposing in mind, this includes our recyclable packaging. Since 1995, we've made our products from domestic and imported ingredients in our family-owned and -operated factory in San Rafael, California. We learned early on that the only way to meet our own high standards was to take responsibility for everything ourselves. From our family to yours, enjoy.